The various modalities I offer include:
~ Foot Reflexology – 30 minutes / $40
~ Swedish/Esalen – 1 hour / $75 – 1.5 hours / $110
~ Hot Stone – 1.5 hours / $135
~ Head, Neck and Shoulder Release – 45 minutes / $55
~ Energy Work – Polarity Therapy & Reiki – 1 hour / $70
I am happy to create customized sessions that fit your various needs. I have many years of massage experience, an intuitive sensibility and a loving and strong hand. Of course, you can always communicate the level of pressure that works best for you.
Massage has many benefits, aside from providing the basic need for human touch:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain